Turn your Android phone into iPhone X 2021 (Episode-1)

 Turn your Android phone into iPhone X

Why am I doing this, what does this mean? Of course, your phone will not magically become iPhone X directly This software is an iPhone X desktop The good thing about Android is that you can customize it a lot You can install any desktop you want, and there are many good desktops to choose from But there are good things, there are strange things, such as this Of course, it may be useful for users who have just come from iOS I'm used to the gestures of iPhone X, and want to use this gesture on Android too To be honest, I think this desktop is just for fun But someone asked me to take a look, so let’s take a look Like I said, a bunch of X mobile desktop

iOS11  desktop

pile Is it so scary? I thought this kind of thing couldn't be done at all Regardless, I will try the first one in the search results This software has 1 million downloads!

Awesome! Turn your Android phone into iPhone X Control Center for iOS 11 iOS 11 notification bar Also, the multitasking interface of iOS 11 Ok, first install X mobile desktop Of course, you have to watch an ad first I showed you one before

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With the Current Economic State Five Earning Spdate Tips 2021

The most expensive Scorpion history of world, History of All Scorpion

Pi Network Wallet Update | How To Create Pi Network Wallet New Update 21 Marach 2021